1. 04 Jan, 2018 1 commit
  2. 03 Jan, 2018 1 commit
  3. 23 Dec, 2017 1 commit
  4. 27 Nov, 2017 1 commit
  5. 13 Nov, 2017 1 commit
  6. 02 Nov, 2017 1 commit
  7. 23 Oct, 2017 1 commit
  8. 18 Oct, 2017 1 commit
  9. 10 Oct, 2017 1 commit
  10. 08 Oct, 2017 1 commit
  11. 04 Oct, 2017 1 commit
    • Cedric Roux's avatar
      bugfix: fix CQI reporting · c97e0546
      Cedric Roux authored
      - don't use o_flip anymore in ulsch_decoding
      - remove dl_cqi from eNB_UE_STATS
      - put dl_cqi[NFAPI_CC_MAX] in UE_sched_ctrl
      - adapt code for this dl_cqi change (from eNB_UE_STATS to UE_sched_ctrl)
      - extract_pusch_csi has been fixed for CQI_ReportModeAperiodic_rm30,
        the others need to be done. Program will exit if one uses them.
        Not sure if setting sched_ctl->dl_cqi[CC_idP]  has to be done in this
        function...
      c97e0546
  12. 01 Oct, 2017 1 commit
  13. 24 Sep, 2017 1 commit
  14. 22 Sep, 2017 2 commits
  15. 14 Sep, 2017 1 commit
  16. 17 Aug, 2017 1 commit
  17. 13 Aug, 2017 1 commit
  18. 08 Aug, 2017 1 commit
    • knopp's avatar
      L1/L2 scheduling extensions for BL/CE operation, BR random-access procedure,... · ad98f5aa
      knopp authored
      L1/L2 scheduling extensions for BL/CE operation, BR random-access procedure, BR PRACH detection. Still untested, but compilation succeeds. Missing elements in L2 - PUSCH programming for Msg3, Msg4 retransmission programming for BL/CE. DLSCH/ULSCH programming for UE-specific DLSCH/ULSCH for BL/CE
      ad98f5aa
  19. 27 Jul, 2017 1 commit
    • Cedric Roux's avatar
      bugfix: fix bug "Unknown UE_id for rnti" · 8d5901c8
      Cedric Roux authored
      This bug happens when we detect uplink failure for one UE.
      In this case, a DCI format 1A is sent to the UE to ask it
      to do random acces.
      
      The way this DCI is generated was not compatible with how
      the software is organized. It was expected that the DCI are
      added (with add_ue_spec_dci and add_common_dci) in a very
      specific order: first all DCIs in common space are added
      (with add_common_dci) then all DCIs in UE specific space
      are added (with add_ue_spec_dci).
      
      The problem was that the DCI format 1A DCI sent to the UE
      for it to do random access is added (with add_ue_spec_dci)
      before the DCIs in common space.
      
      That totally messed up the logic in add_common_dci and
      add_ue_spec_dci.
      
      The solution is to get rid of Num_common_dci and Num_ue_spec_dci,
      replace those two counters by only one (Num_dci) and add
      "search_space" in the dci_alloc structure to be used later by
      the function "allocate_CCEs" when calling "get_nCCE_offset".
      
      The software had to be adapted to the new variables, everywhere.
      
      I am not sure that the simulators work. It seems that some
      of them didn't use Num_common_dci and Num_ue_spec_dci to
      decide on what space (common or UE specific) to put the DCI,
      but relied on the rnti (comparing with SI_RNTI). To be tested
      properly.
      
      The modified simulators are:
        - openair1/SIMULATION/LTE_PHY/dlsim.c
        - openair1/SIMULATION/LTE_PHY/dlsim_tm4.c
        - openair1/SIMULATION/LTE_PHY/dlsim_tm7.c
        - openair1/SIMULATION/LTE_PHY/framegen.c
        - openair1/SIMULATION/LTE_PHY/pdcchsim.c
        - openair1/SIMULATION/LTE_PHY/syncsim.c
      8d5901c8
  20. 24 Jul, 2017 1 commit
  21. 19 Jul, 2017 1 commit
  22. 06 Jul, 2017 1 commit
  23. 17 Apr, 2017 1 commit
  24. 23 Mar, 2017 1 commit
    • Cedric Roux's avatar
      RRC Rel14 · 4fcb6272
      Cedric Roux authored
      - import RRC ASN.1 defintions from the specifications
        (file openair2/RRC/LITE/MESSAGES/asn1c/ASN1_files/RRC-e10.asn)
        contrary to rel8/10, all modules have been imported, maybe it's too much
        to refine in case of problems
      - deal with rel14 in fix_asn1
      - all code that was for Rel10 is now for Rel10/Rel14
      - some incompatible changes (mostly in naming) were resolved in favor
        of rel14, see in openair2/RRC/LITE/defs.h
      - unsure about the rlc layer, some arrays have changed (values appended),
        I only changed the definition and in tests in the code, I changed
        the index limit, maybe it's not enough
      
      Rel14 is the default compilation mode.
      4fcb6272
  25. 19 Jan, 2017 1 commit
  26. 15 Jan, 2017 1 commit
  27. 07 Dec, 2016 1 commit
  28. 28 Nov, 2016 2 commits
  29. 18 Nov, 2016 1 commit
  30. 16 Nov, 2016 1 commit
  31. 15 Nov, 2016 2 commits
  32. 11 Nov, 2016 1 commit
  33. 07 Nov, 2016 2 commits
  34. 27 Oct, 2016 1 commit
  35. 21 Oct, 2016 1 commit
  36. 28 Sep, 2016 1 commit
    • Cedric Roux's avatar
      hotfix: fields DLSCH_DCI and ULSCH_DCI of UE_TEMPLATE had wrong size · 1410b3f3
      Cedric Roux authored
      The old value was 6, it should be 8 because those fields are
      casted to 'struct DCI0_5MHz_FDD' and the like and those have
      a size multiple of 32 bits, that is 4 or 8 bytes as of today.
      
      (MAX_DCI_SIZE_BITS is 45, all the shifts, muls and adds lead
      to a value of 8 after this commit and 6 before.)
      
      The problem manifested itself with a 20MHz eNB. Push the traffic,
      after a while the DL harq process 0 is not used anymore.
      This is because DLSCH_DCI is directly followed by nb_rb in
      the structure UE_TEMPLATE and setting a value for harq process 7
      did overwrite nb_rb[0], putting much too big values in there,
      leading to the scheduler to always refuse to reschedule because
      the required RBs are impossibly huge (I saw values of 32744, 16384,
      and others).
      1410b3f3