Welcome to the AUSF Wiki
OAI-CN 5G is an implementation of the 3GPP specifications for the 5G Core Network. For instance (phase 2), it contains the implementation of the following network elements (Each element implementation has its own repository):
- Access and Mobility Management Function (AMF)
- Session Management Function (SMF)
- User Plane Function (UPF)
- Network Repository Function (NRF)
- Authentication Server Function (AUSF)
- Unified Data Management (UDM)
- Unified Data Repository (UDR)
For general information on the OpenAirInterface project, please access our official site at http://www.openairinterface.org.
OAI AUSF, as a part of OAI-CN 5G, is an 3GPP-compliant implementation of the Authentication Server Function (AUSF).
This wiki provides information to build and launch AUSF manually in a physical/virtual machine. We highly recommend that you follow the container-based tutorial to have a better tested/supported deployment environment from our team.
The following wiki pages are for the AUSF component of the OAI-CN project.