Merge branch 'T' into 'develop'
T I did some compilation tests using `./build_oai -s --run-group "0101*"`, all was fine. I ran `lte-softmodem` with the sequans and let it run for a while with both uplink and downlink UDP low throughput traffic, all was fine. I ran some TCP tests, downlink 14 Mb/s (because the sequans does not report a CQI of 15 but 14 maximum, so we don't go to maximum MCS, so 14 Mb/s instead of 16) with a very clean radio (almost no error in the HARQ processes). For uplink things are not so clean, it starts at 6 Mb/s and after a while goes down to 2/3 Mbit/s. Lot's of errors in the HARQ processes, mostly uplink but also downlink. This is a both with and without T activated. So to me it's fine. The T tracer is a debugging tool. When it's not enabled, it has zero impact on the processing. I think we need to do very little tests before merging. I'll let you decide but to me it's okay! See merge request !36
Showing with 12092 additions and 30 deletions