Several mailing lists are hosted on Eurecom's sympa server.
- openair5g-user: for the users of OpenairInterface. subscribe unsubscribe [archives]
- openair5g-devel: for the developers of OpenairInterface. subscribe unsubscribe [archives]
- openaircn-user: for the users of OpenairCN. subscribe unsubscribe [archives]
- openaircn-devel: for the developers of OpenairCN. subscribe unsubscribe [archives]
- email@example.com: used for the information, news and updates about Mosaic5G to all the members. subscribe unsubscribe [archives]
- firstname.lastname@example.org: used for any technical issues and questions related to all the Mosaic5G platforms including FlexRIC, FlexCN, and Trirematics. subscribe unsubscribe [archives]
Some projects have their own mailing list
for developers of the 5G NR project
How to subscribe or unsubscribe to a mailing list
Clicking on the link
[unsubscribe]) above should
open your email client. You then simply need to send the email.
If clicking the above link does not work, manually send an email to
with the subject
subscribe [list name] [your first name] [your last name]
unsubscribe instead of
subscribe to unsubscribe).
[list name] is one of
openaircn-devel depending on which mailing list you want to subscribe to
How to ask questions on the mailing lists
Refer to this page.
There is also a forum in Chinese dedicated to OpenAirInterface hosted at the Open5G Lab.