|OpenAirInterface Software Installation/Build Support|
A few steps are required in order to install OpenAirInterface.
- The first step is to choose the kernel configuration, as it can be customised as a function of the system requirements.
- Afterwards, the source code is available by cloning our Git repository. Executables can then be built in your environment
- For further instructions on how to run the software, please refer to the Tutorials Page.
- The initial guidelines are sufficient to prepare, download and build any of the OAI system components. The extras refer to special procedures that are not required for daily usage, but during debugging or development.
- System requirements (Hardware compatibility)
- Kernel Setups - Main Installation (Software compatibility)
- The most up-to-date documentation is now available under the repository doc folder:
- If you are using a
mastertag (up to
v1.0.4) or a
developtag (up to
2019.w08), please refer to this page