|Home page of the OAI Software Alliance Continuous Integration effort|
This sub-wiki section contains how the OAI Continuous Integration is done.
Architecture, configuration of servers and jobs are described in different sections.
- Jenkins service installation
- Jenkins and Slack installation
- Jenkins and GitLab interaction
- Jenkins and gitHub interaction
- eNB Continuous Integration Architecture
- Coverity Scan
- Jenkins version update on OpenShift
As a contributor, you can have a look at the OAI CI Training Presentation made during the June 2019 OpenAirInterface worshop. This presentation was made from the contributor point of view.
Now if you are willing to help the CI effort, please also have a look into the in-repo documentation
The RAN CI process is quite complex and may face known issues / instabilities. Please check the following Trello card OAI RAN CI Live Status