This commit fixes issues introduced by the previous commit.
Summary of work:
- fix LOG_XX to be less verbose
- fix cmake_targets/CMakeLists.txt
- fix oaienv
- remove dead code
- bug fixes:
- in openair1/SCHED/fapi_l1.c we had:
eNB->pdcch_vars[subframe&1].num_dci = number_dci;
eNB->pdcch_vars[subframe&1].num_dci = 0;
This bug let the PHY send more DCIs than what should have been
sent because num_dci is incremented later on in the code.
This fix may be a problem for fapi mode, to be checked.
- add new T VCD traces
- revert openair1/PHY/TOOLS/file_output.c to 'develop' version
- remove thread_id in logRecord/logRecord_mt
- revert (and adapt) configuration files
- be careful when doing frame++, we need to % 1024
- revert target_rx_power in openair2/LAYER2/MAC/eNB_scheduler_ulsch.c
- the open-nFAPI code has been included in the repository. See nfapi/README.
Maybe we should "git clone" the Cisco repository instead. We have to be
careful of availability though.
What has been tested:
- monolithic eNB FDD 5/10MHz with one UE, iperf UDP/TCP uplink/downlink
Anything else may fail to work, especially the FAPI mode, which has not
been tested at all.