Keyboard struct lifetime is easy, but the locking is not and is completely
ignored by the existing code. Tackle this one head on
- Make the kbd_table private so we can run down all direct users
- Hoick the relevant ioctl handlers into the keyboard layer
- Lock them with the keyboard lock so they don't change mid keypress
- Add helpers for things like console stop/start so we isolate the poking
- Tweak the braille console so it still builds
There are a couple of FIXME locking cases left for ioctls that are so hideous
they should be addressed in a later patch. After this patch the kbd_table is
private and all the keyboard jiggery pokery is in one place.
This update fixes speakup and also a memory leak in the original.
Signed-off-by: Alan Cox <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <email@example.com>