When I installed the new powered USB hub in the Faraday cage, I followed the next CI run. I had rebooted both phones and checked their power level.
The next run got stuck again and I saw that on
nano there was tens of zombie processes for
nano and the connected phones, the version is
iperf -s -t 30 does not work (
-t is a client-only option).
Dhanuja and I saw that
iperf-2.0.10 was installed on the phones as well and I installed
But when we tried, we saw that the
server file was full of
nan% making the IperfServerAnalyze method crash.
So we reverted to
2.0.5 and implemented this fix.
Note that we should discuss what is happening in
BIDIR case --> currently there is no
-t option for the server.